Estimated Book Costs: $1,500
Applied Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Marketing Strategy
Digital marketing is a multifaceted profession, and our program focuses on both fundamentals and in-depth practical learning of topics – from Applied Marketing to Search Engine Optimization to complete Digital Marketing Strategy. Here is what you will be learning:
- Overall understanding of the marketing landscape and how Traditional & Digital Marketing complement each other.
- Knowledge of how to create content for various digital marketing platforms and use it effectively on Websites, social media and Email Marketing.
- In-depth understanding of Social Media Platforms – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok and how to use LinkedIn for B2B digital marketing.
- Optimize website and content based on Search Engine Optimization principles to generate maximum organic leads and engagement.
- Create, monitor and optimize paid campaigns on social media and Google (PPC).
Effective use of display and video advertising for Brand building, awareness and lead generation.
- To plan, generate content, design and manage Email Marketing Campaigns.
- Analyze and present analytics results to make further changes in campaigns.
- How to create and implement overall Digital Marketing Strategy.
Job Opportunities Include
- Digital Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Content Marketer/ Professional Blogger
- SEO Specialist
- PPC Campaign Manager
- Mobile Marketing Specialist
- UX/UI Manager
- Minimum 18 years of age -Alberta High School Diploma or equivalent, verified by transcript. Interview with Peerless College administration to determine program suitability.
Alberta Mature Admission:
- The student must be 18 years of age; must complete an academic achievement test ie. Wonderlic with a score of 20 at minimum.
- All students must complete a successful interview with the College Program Chair or Administrative Manager.
- If ESL, the student must meet CLB level 6.0 or IELTS equivalent.
- Candidates must produce evidence of English ability or complete the Wonderlic Basic Skills Test (WBST) with a minimum of 60 % in each of the verbal and quantitative skills.
- International students must supply transcripts that are equivalent to the standard admission requirements or complete the WBST.
B.C. Mature Admission
- The student has graduated from grade 12 or equivalent (B.C. high school diploma, B.C. Adult Graduation Diploma, General Educational Development) or an equivalent secondary school completion from another jurisdiction.
- The student is 19 years of age or older before the start of classes and has demonstrated evidence at the appropriate level of literacy, numeracy, comprehension and/or written skills to enable successful completion of the program.